If a lots sold price is shown as N/S it was not sold if all lots show N/S the results may not have yet been uploaded.
EX BAGINGTON CASTLE, NR. COVENTRY A COLLECTION OF EARLY TERRACOTTA FLOOR TILES comprising nine crates each of 48 10.5cm x 10.5cm square tiles (approx 432 tiles), together with 2 boxes of 8 (16 in all) with Phoenix design and 14 other boxes of tile pieces, some boxes bear labels City Museum, Coventry and reference to Chatwin. (Provenance - Bagington Castle was re-built circa 1397 by Sir Wm. Bagot. It was owned by Richard Beauchamp, Earl of Warwick in 1471 and William Bromley in 1618. By 1630, it was a ruin. Excavations were carried out between 1933 and 1948 by our client's family. Finds associated with its occupation include a large quantity of heraldic floor tiles and ex situ masonry. This collection forms part of that find and was surplus to the museum's requirements)
AN EARLY 20TH CENTURY FRENCH WALNUT DOUBLE BED with floral upholstered head and footboards and decorative side rails, complete with planked mattress base